Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Friday, March 31, 2017

Happy St. Pats

This LO was inspired by Mary's Tic Tack Toe over on Souls Scrappers. For this challenge you get to pick from a Tic Tack Toe board you all remember how that goes. I find it is helpful if you get stuck on a LO you can get ideas from the board. As it so happens I did two lines the first one is Doily, Green, and 2 different pattern papers. My LO still needed a few things so I took inspiration from the rest of the board and added enamel dots in the flowers, a journaling strip and stars.
My 12X12  paper is Minds Eye, the orange is from Amuse and the pinkish flower one is a scrap. 
Flowers Green one is a Flora Doodle gifted to me the white are from Michael's Recolections
Enamel dots I've had for ever.
Die Cut Shine is from Peachy Cheap white paper colored with marker.
Stars cut from Just -Rite dies 
Picture stolen from my Grand daughters FB page.
Short one today
Hugs
Colleen

1 comment:

marysunshine said...

Love your Lo, I had to laugh, when you mention you had taken photos from you GD FB page, I do the same with my girls. Love your work. Thanks for playing. Hugs