Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Thursday, April 20, 2017

Blessing's

I'm here once again with a SoulScrappers LO. This is for the random word challenge I picked Blessing's because I feel that about these two. There is no way to explain the relationship my granddaughter and I have sometimes turmoil and sometimes not but I love her with all my heart no matter what. I just hope I get to know my great granddaughter the same way. I'm looking forward to playing with her at the zoo, playgrounds and parks.
Today is short because I'm fading fast didn't really sleep last night.
All my papers are from my stash, flowers are from Michaels, lace is tea stained detailed die cut is from a scrapbooking friend and I have something new in my things air dried clay trinkets I made from molds.
That's it.
Hugs
Colleen

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Beautiful! I hope the turmoil ends and there is nothing but peaceful pictures, like this one. Glad you are having fun with your new molds.