Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Monday, April 17, 2017

Pathways

Today's share is for a challenge over at Soul Scrapers called Escape 2 Nature and this is challenge #3   Our challenge was to scrap a picture of a pathway, this one is right at the corner of my house. It's called the Ice Age trail and goes all through Wisconsin. You can hike it, bike it and even take your horses on it. Still in it's complete ugly winter stage.
My paper is from a pad called Country Roads by Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby one of three I bought at the beginning of the month when they were 50% off.
I used some scrap paper to stamp a script and some small circles to layer up my photo on the left and on the right I have some cheese cloth, cloth washi tape and a Tim Holtz die cut heart. I also chose to splatter white gesso around the lay out. My sentiment was computer generated.
I have a ton to do today and I'm trying to quit smoking so we will see how today goes.
Hugs
Colleen 

1 comment:

marysunshine said...

Beautiful Layout!!! Love all your details!
Congrats on trying to quit, keep those lozenges handy, starting out you can have 1 every hour. Be strong.